Monday, May 25, 2015

Shanghai Wild Animal Park


This is hands down the coolest zoo I've been to. 
And really that's all there is to say. 


 The pandas weren't feeling very model-savvy... dang it. 



LIGERS. They're not just a fictional animal from Napoleon Dynamite. There's only 30 in existence according to National Geographic. And I saw one woohoo!!


Kangaroos are just the cutest things ever. Maybe I'll go to Australia next? ;) 


 Unlike the pandas, this guy was ready to have his portrait taken. Oh and then he gave me a nice little ride around town. 



 ELEPHANTS. AHHH. 


This is what we came to China for basically. 







Q-T. I'm obsessed with tigers. I just want one as a pet to cuddle with at night while I watch movies by myself until my boyfriend gets home. No? That's unsafe? whatever mommm...... 




Then we went on a safari. The coolest safari in the history of all safaris. Check out just this small clip!



  America NEEDS a zoo like this. PRONTO. 

1 comment:

  1. I don't mean to sound like a creeper but about a year ago I stumbled upon your blog and have love following all your adventures. What happened to the posts??? Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete