Monday, May 19, 2014

3 Months & On Cloud 9!


Today has just been the 
BEST DAY EVER! 
WHY? 

Today marks Chase's 3 months gone! 
Today is P-Day!!
Today I got my new personalized phone case!!!
AND
I FINALLY GOT A LETTER!!!!
(It's been almost 4 weeks since I've gotten a letter... I'm so HAPPY!)


SO FREAKING HAPPY :D


So this month... 

He... 
ate chicken liver - gross.
got mistaken as a Jehovas Witness
got to watch Friends! 
(our favorite TV show, he was really excxited.. shh! don't tell anyone he broke the rules! lol)
decided what his favorite scripture is- 3 Nephi 13:33
Had a baptism - Nelly
got to Skype me and his mom for Mother's Day
prayed for me every night(:


I...
finished my first year of college at BYU 
(3.37 GPA.. not too bad (: ) 
moved back home
went on the world's worst date. 
(fun story. lol)
got a job as a hostess at Claim Jumper
got called as a primary teacher
got to Skype him for Mother's Day
(with his mom)
prayed for him every night(: 




 







So overall this month was great. And I'm SO HAPPY to finally have passed the dread three months that everyone always says are the worst. He's almost hit his 100 days mark, which means almost 1/7th done! woohooo. :) 

And I am so obsessed with my new phone case. I and got it personalized with his address on it. Now I don't have to search for his address every time I write him a letter! (even though I basically have it memorized by now)

3 Months down, 21 to go!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment