Saturday, May 17, 2014

Birthday Package!


Because packages are so FREAKING expensive to send internationally, me and Chase's mom sent his birthday package together! So let me tell you, there was not one more thing that could have been put into that package. 
The lady at the post office laughed at me when I brought it because one of the edges was ripped from packing so much stuff in it. She also was laughing at me because of all the Jesus pictures and stickers covering it... Which was really awkward carrying that into the post office.. oh well. 
Last year for Chase's birthday I bought him a ferarri. 
HA. just kidding. I did buy him the chance to go drive one though! We went out to the Las Vegas Speedway and he got to take a shiny red ferarri out for 6 laps around the track! 
*Best Girlfriend Award*
So I don't think I'm gonna be able to get him anything as cool as that when he's 2500 miles away! But hopefully he still loves this just as much (: 


Contents:
2 party hats for him and his companion
2 noise makers for him & his companion
cake mix 
birthday candles
those punching kind of balloons
  (because lets face it, those are WAY more fun than regular balloons)
birthday Oreos
Spanish -> English dictionary 
(he left his other one at the CCM)
word search book for when he's bored
pants & socks (from his mom, he needs them)
flash drive for pictures
bracelets (from my little brother) to give to little Nicaraguan kids 
(how freaking cute is that?)
mini football
frisbee (his one present he asked me for.. haha)
2 empty photo albums
printed photos of us together (he wanted more)
and candy as always
:) 

Happy Birthday Love!(: 


No comments:

Post a Comment