Friday, July 4, 2014

My Chinese Bucketlist

This list is in no specific order of what I want to do most. I want to do all of it. And I plan on it. The food tasting ones obviously I may not be looking forward to as much. And I will say that I am definitely looking forward to #26, although my mom is not as excited about that one. I will most likely add to this list over the next 7 months leading up to my trip. But for now I feel like this is a pretty decent start. (:

Also, if you missed my early post of why I am going:  
http://untilforeverends.blogspot.com/2014/03/im-going-to-china.html

#1 Celebrate Chinese New Year (Feb. 19th)
#2 Visit the Forbidden City & Tiananmen Square
#3 Climb the Great Wall
#4 Graffiti the Great Wall (in the allowed places)
#5 Shop in Shanghai
#6 See the world's largest Buddha in Leshan
#7 See the terra-cotta warriors in Xi'an
#8 Learn *some* Chinese
#9 Take Kung Fu Class
#10 Go to the Lantern Festival (March 5)
#11 Ride the Bullet Train
#12 Eat Shark Fin Soup 
#13 Visit Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
#14 Be on the Yangtze River
#15 Visit a Monastary
#16 Climb Heaven's Gate in Tianmen shan, Zhangjia jie
#17 Eat Thousand Year Old Eggs
#18 See a Chinese Acrobats Show
#19 Visit the Longji Rice Terrace
#20 Walk Across the Wind and Rain Bridge in Guanaxi
#21 Visit the Nanjing Massacre Memorial Hall
#22 Go to the Shanghai Circus World
#23 Eat Chicken Feet
#24 See the Yuanyang Rice Terraces
#25 Go to the Dragon Boat Festival (June 20)
#26 Hike the Stairs of Cirith Ungol in Huangshan 
#27 Walk on the Silk Road



No comments:

Post a Comment