Thursday, November 27, 2014

9 Months

Yeah it's been 9 months. 
I could have had a baby by now Chase has been gone so long. 
But I didn't. obviously.
I'm really getting used to him being gone, time is going super fast and I love it.
He's getting a bit homesick, which I hear is pretty common between 8-10 months time. But he's sticking through it! Here's what happened this month in our lives!

He... 

got stopped by the cops and almost got deported
was made zone leader
moved to a new area, Acome
got a new companion, Elder Garcia
baptized Jose Ramos
baptized Juan, Celeste, and Franklin
started teaching Soxilt

I...

voted
walked in the Nevada Day Parade
my dad won his election!
dressed up as Sandy from Grease
had the fire alarm go off during a movie.. interesting and annoying
had a girls night party with my roommates


Still going strong! Just 15 months left till we're reunited! And for 6 months, from January- June, I will be in China!!! Time's gonna fly. 












 















No comments:

Post a Comment