Tuesday, January 6, 2015

After All This Time? Always.

Yep. Even after 11 months of being apart from my other half, I'm still here waiting. And having SO much fun coming up with ideas for packages. This one is by far my favorite one that I have sent. And I don't know if I'll be able to top it! I'm such a Harry Potter nerd. Chase isn't really, but he's watched the movies enough with me to at least understand my obsession.

Contents Include: 

wands
4 ties (one for each house)
Wizard's Chess Set
Polyjuice Potion
Bertie Bott's Every Flavored Beans
Packet of Parchment
Quills
Golden Snitch
Tom Riddle's Diary (with socks for Dobby)
Marauder's Map




Ties

 Now I bought the ties before I decided I was doing a Harry Potter Package... So... Some of the colors don't match perfectly. Like I have a pink tie for Gryffindor. Forgive me. I promise I DO know the house colors, really.

Ollivander's wands

(they're really just glowsticks)
here's the printable label


Polyjuice Potion

really just Hawaiian Punch mixes that just add to water!
here's the printable label 



"Tom Riddle's Diary" with socks for Dobby

(I wrote my testimony in the cover of the Book of Mormon also)

 Wizard's Chess Set

This was the coolest find at Walmart! And it's awesome because it's magnetic so he can take it when they're walking or driving places. 


 Packet of Parchment



 Quills


 Golden Snitch

Just some random glow in the dark bouncy ball. I just really felt the need to add the golden snitch and it was the best thing I could find. 

 Bertie Bott's Every Flavored Beans

Now, I know that you can actually get these at Harry Potter World. So if you plan enough in advance then order them from there! But with this, he'll at least get all normal flavors! 



The Marauder's Map

This is my favorite item of the entire package. Now it isn't really anything other than a piece of paper. But I love it.
printable version link






No comments:

Post a Comment