Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Goodmorning Beautiful

Today my love left the CCM on a 5:20 a.m. flight for Nicaragua. 
I am so anxious to get my next email!!!
He warned me though that he's not sure if he will even have access to a computer there... which is a bit discouraging. *Fingers crossed*
Anyways. 
I thought I should share one of the endless number of reasons why I'm so head-over-heels in love with this missionary of mine. 
Exhibit A:
I received these in a letter about two weeks ago. And the last 3 letters since then have had them also! He sends 2 morning and 2 night mini-letters in each letter he sends me. One of my favorite things was when he would text me good morning and goodnight, every single day. He sure knew I would miss that apparently. And I didn't even realize how much I missed it until I opened one of these sweet mini-letters. 

Goodmorning Beautiful:)
I can't wait for the day when I can wake up next to you,
 see your beautiful face, kiss your forehead, and then say that in person. 
I love you<3

That was the one I opened this morning. 
Gosh I miss that boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment