Friday, March 7, 2014

Missionary Girlfriend Playlist

My roommate Abby has said that I have the best missionary playlist. And she requested that I post it on my blog so she doesn't always have to ask me what song I have playing. haha. 

I have a pretty good variety of genres, so if you don't like country or what-have-you, just skip those ones! I have everything from George Straight to Nickelback to Eminem even. So hopefully there's something for everyone to like!(: And if you have any others that aren't on here, I love new music!  Comment your additions!(: 

So anyways, here it is- Enjoy(: 

You and Me - Lifehouse
Two Years - Carli Barlow
Chances - Five for Fighting
Once in a Lifetime - Landon Austin
All the Way - Lonestar
Skinny Love - Birdy
Here Without You - 3 Doors Down
Living In Your Letters - Dashboard Confessional
There Is - Box Car Racer
See You Again - Carrie Underwood
How It's Going to Be - Third Eye Blind
Longing For - Ballas Hough Band
Far Away - Nickelback
When a Heart Breaks - Ben Rector
White Dress - Ben Rector
Say Hello to Goodbye - Shontelle
Only One - Yellowcard
Wherever You Will Go - The Calling 
Waiting For You - Matthew West
Six Degrees Of Separation - The Script
My Best Friend - Tim McGraw
What If - Five for Fighting
Details in the Fabric - Jason Mraz
I Will Wait - Mumford & Sons
All My Heart - Sleeping with Sirens
Saying Goodbye - Every Avenue
All I Want - Kodaline
Through Glass - Stone Sour
Here By Me - 3 Doors Down
You Are Everything- Matthew West
The Reason - Hoobastank
Safe and Sound - Matthew West
Arms - Christina Perri
All of Me - John Legend
By Your Side - Tenth Avenue North
To Be With You - David Archuleta
More - Matthew West
Forever and Always - Parachute
The Day Before You - Matthew West
Wish You Were Here - Avril Lavigne
All This Time - One Republic
Forever and For Always - Shania Twain
Strong Enough - Matthew West
Hallelujah - Rufus Wainwright
I'll Never Let You Go - Third Eye Blind
One Year, Six Months - Yellowcard
Dreaming with a Broken Heart - John Mayer
You Always Make Me Smile - Kyle Andrews
Can't Help Falling in Love With You - Ingrid Michaelson
Everywhere - Michelle Branch
Kiss Me Slowly - Parachute
It's Your Love - Tim McGraw
Promise - Ben Howard
When I'm With You - Faber Drive
Wanted - Hunter Hayes
Breathe In Breathe Out - Mat Kearney
Timeless - Airborn Toxic Event
When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne
I Miss You - Blink 182
Look at Me - Carrie Underwood
Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne
Thunder - Boys Like Girls
Wait for You - Elliott Yamin
Space Bound - Eminem
I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz
Making Memories of Us - Keith Urban
Amazed - Lonestar
I Don't Want This Night to End - Luke Bryan
I Do (Cherish You) - Mark Wills
Wipe Your Eyes - Maroon 5
Stay - Mayday Parade
Missin' You Like Crazy - Michael Alvarado
Breathe - Michelle Branch
Gone, Gone, Gone - Phillip Phillips
Best of Me (Acoustic) - The Starting Line
Marry Me - Train
Near or Far - Us
A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton
She Misses Him on Sunday the Most - Diamond Rio
Love Remains the Same - Gavin Rossdale
Without You - Hinder
Collide - Howie Day
I'm Still Here - John Rzeznik
Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
If You're Gone - Matchbox Twenty
1,2,3,4 - Plain White T's 
I Won't Let Go - Rascal Flatts
Swing Life Away - Rise Against
Find a Way - Safetysuit
I Will Wait For You - Us
I'm Still Here - Vertical Horizon

1 comment:

  1. I just found this! Thank you so much for posting it ! Really Missing my Missionary right now :)

    ReplyDelete