Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Open When Letters

So just like all the other missionary girlfriends
This happened. 

Open when...
Now
it's your first day in Nicaragua
you don't get along with your companion
you miss my kisses
you are homesick
you're thinking of all the fun times we had
you want to read my favorite scriptures
you're having a hard time with the language
it rains
you need advice from other missionaries
you have your first baptism
you're sick
you want to give up/need inspiration
you miss your family
you need to laugh
you need to be reminded how much I love you
you want to read my testimony
you miss me

I left them in his suitcase for him to find at the MTC. He loved them. Ask me if you want more details about what's in them, or watch my video on it on youtube!(:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoiFmGsK10Y


No comments:

Post a Comment